Angular 2 is getting ready and I wanted a simple boilerplate for upcoming web apps. So I created an own Angular 2 seed based on TypeScript, Sass, SystemJS and Gulp. The seed consists of a minimalistic single page app with some common features.
To get a picture, I’ve listed most important aspects of the seed here. The project comes with:
- a routing concept (separate route configuration file)
- login and dashboard view components (authorized/public routes)
- error page handling
- a directive (form inputs)
- a service (authorization)
- a pipe (determine the active route)
- uses es6-shim, Reflect, Rx.js and Zone.js
index.html contains a minimal pre-processing condition for production.
Head over to the online demo to see the components, directives and services in action. There is a sample dashboard view which represents an area for authorized users.
The project is available on GitHub and currently relies on Angular 2 RC4.